Wednesday, July 4, 2007

First Post of Doom

Hello there, how are you?

This is the first time I go post something in blogger, and I haven't get used to this... So well, I hope I can keep contacts with some high school friends and some other friends too here!

I choose vongola-family as my domain name in blogger since that's the only thing I have in my mind right now, but right now, I wish I can change the domain to something cooler... like "puffy-berry-cream.blogspot.com", that will be sweet!

Now what's left to me is how to edit my page's html so my blogger page will look flashy! >D, *snort* Well then, this is just a test post, hopes I will post more in the future!


~M

2 comments:

Amanda said...

Tertarik Blogger juga toh Jeng? Huahahahaha...

Yang LJ gimana?!

Queen of Sadist Planet ♥ said...

biarlah yg LJ mandiri aja, soalnya klo bukan member LJ juga ga bisa liat jurnal gw koq... :D